EXHIBIT AREA GUIDELINES & DESCRIPTIONS
- Each exhibit space is 10’x10′ and will be clearly numbered on event day.
- Skirting, signs and canopies, as well as all chairs and tables are the responsibility of each exhibitor. No signage or decoration may infringe on public space or walking area.
- The event is rain or shine, and no refunds will be issued for inclement weather. Exhibitors are committing to the entire day and are expected to be fully prepared to protect their belongings and spaces against adverse conditions, such as rain, wind, sun, heat, etc.
- If selling items, please provide a description of products being offered and provide 3-5 digital images that are representative of the work being sold at this event. Send digital images, no greater than 1MB each to: Info@YorklynDay.org
- There is no electricity at the site. Any generators used by exhibitors must adhere to safe operating practices and be positioned to avoid noise interfering with other exhibitors or activities.
- Cell service is spotty, at best. Yorklyn is a throwback to a simpler time, so don’t expect to text, Google or surf the net. The only options are to visit Dew Point Brewing or CCArts (where there is Wi-Fi) or venture to Auburn Heights, where you might get two bars if you’re lucky (but we wouldn’t count on it).
- The Yorklyn Day Planning Committee will review and assign all booths on a first-come, first-serve basis. This is an outdoor event, and spaces are subject to change due to ground conditions.
- Exhibitors may not assign, sublet, or share space already assigned without the written permission of the Yorklyn Day Planning Committee.
- Each display must be designed and displayed to conform to the size of the space leased. Nothing shall be displayed that obstructs the view of or interferes with other exhibits, paths or roadways.
- Any audio-visual equipment must be kept at a volume low enough to avoid disturbing other exhibitors and attendees.
- Exhibitors will exercise all precautions against damage to the site and obey all laws pertaining to health, fire prevention, and public safety.
- Business licenses and proof of insurance are the sole responsibility of the vendor and must be present on-site at the event.
Exhibitor assumes full responsibility and liability for losses, damages, and claims arising out of injury or damage to exhibitor’s displays, equipment and other property. Exhibitor shall indemnify, hold harmless and agree to make no claim against Delaware State Parks, the Friends of Auburn Heights or Center for the Creative Arts for any reason whatsoever, including negligence, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, loss of income/sales, or for any injury to the exhibitor, her/his agents, or employees while at Yorklyn Day, or for any damage of any nature or character whatsoever, including any damage to her/his business by reason of failure to provide space for the exhibit, removal of the exhibit, or failure to hold the event.
The Yorklyn Day Planning Committee reserves the right to cancel the event, thereby voiding this and subsequent agreements, in the event of severely inclement weather or any other issue(s) that would make cancellation necessary. No refunds will be provided for such unavoidable cancellations or for any change in plans experienced by exhibitors/vendors.
Vendor or Food Truck: $100
Non-Profit Exhibitor: $50
QUESTIONS? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302-239-2385